It was September 2010 when we first met. Our common friend, Kate Marasigan-Adap introduced us to each other. We wrote letters. We wrote on just about anything, from trivial random thoughts to some serious issues.
We never had a perfect relationship. There were times when we did not see each other for almost a couple of months. There were times when we nearly got sick and tired of each other. I even tried to find someone better… but to no avail.
I always find myself in love with … WordPress. Hahahaha!
The Fruits of Our Labor of Love
Awards. I am proud to share to you my two precious awards.
1. Helikopter – Fourth Place, BlogGaling Photoblog, Saranggola Blog Awards 2011
2. Damuhan – Third Place, Bagsik ng Panitik, Damuhan.com
More Babies to Come
1. The Brown Farmer – Asel as a Farmer
2. Mumoy: Batangueño at Batanghenyo Daw – in Filipino Language
3. Rotary Family – Asel as a Philanthropist
We thank you for visiting our humble home. You are always welcome.